Friday, February 18, 2011

from a foggy thursday



Yesterday we had the kind of fog where driving anywhere, even down neighborhood streets, makes you feel like you're alone in the middle of a vast, empty field.  A vast empty field where the wind and bugs and birds sound oddly like car motors.

During drives like that, I sometimes like to pretend I'm in the middle of a "dark and stormy night" mystery novel or an X-Files episode.  It makes the ride to work a lot more exciting.  And a little creepy.

Don't worry, though, I have yet to be actually abducted by aliens.


skirt&cardigan/ann taylor loft, shirt&belt&boots/target, tights/gap?

Taking decent pictures was almost impossible with the fog. It was already hard enough to make it look like this skirt wasn't a size too big (and meant to be worn hip level). I did, however, feel pretty good about the fact that I didn't think twice before mixing prints. Look how daring I can be.

2 comments:

  1. I'm kinda instantly obsessed with that skirt! It looks so good! The boots definitely pull it all together. I love it!

    http://adailyolive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER DARING. Army boots have never been worn quite so effectively.

    ReplyDelete